Re: [Fwd: embedding smil in html documents]

Hello Hugo

You can consult the RealSDK on your questions below.
In general: it can be done, also to send a SMIL directly to the Player.
We have several implementation made with SMIL, including MPEG.

We are preparing to demo some implementations at:

http://www.linux-conference.ch/
http://www.linux-conference.ch/pages/bes_sponsoring.html
http://www.linux-conference.ch/pages/bes_uebersicht.html

15.45 Uhr –16.15 Uhr
Referat 2I, Solutions Track
MPEG Tower: Streaming Live with Linux
Henning Timcke, Ideen Werft22 GmbH

16.30 Uhr – 17.15 Uhr
Panelsession mit IBM, Corel, Redhat, Intel, CERN,
Compaq, Dell, SFI, Revi, /ch/open, Veritas, Apache, Bison u.a.
Leitung: Pierre Brun, PricewaterhouseCoopers

17.15 Uhr – 19.00 Uhr
Linux-Apéro Apéro-Sponsor: Oracle und PricewaterhouseCoopers

We are also building a new site containing the talk to be given.

You can take a look at it's progress here:

http://www.werft22.com/sdream/

Please enter login information at http://www.werft22.com/sdream/
Your password will the be generated by a script and sent to the email
address you specify.
This process is very secure (crypt), so it is easier to fill in the
login yourself,
than to make me give you a user/password.

Hope this helps

Ideen Werft22 GmbH

Stadtturmstrasse 5 und 19
CH 5400 Baden
Telefon 056 204 29 13
Telefax 056 202 29 01
http://www.werft22.com

Labor für Datenarchitektur
Telefon 056 210 91 32
Telefax 056 210 91 34
http://virt.uals.com/

Henning Timcke

Streaming Live with Linux by Ideen Werft 22 GmbH:
http://bahnhof.baden.ch