Re: Transparent Layers

On 17/02/1999, "David J. Weisberger" <weisberger@pixelpark.com>  wrote:
>Hello all you experts out there ,-
>
>Do any SMIL implementations support transparent layers?

the specification says they should:
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-smil/#region

"The region element has the following attributes:

background-color
      The use and definition of this attribute are identical to the
      "background-color" property in the CSS2 specification,
      except that SMIL basic layout does not require support for
      "system colors".
      If the background-color attribute is absent, the background is
      transparent. "

let me know what you find in your experiments