Re: Why SMIL technology will prevail over competing methods?

At 10:20 PM 6/15/98 -0700, Tim Kennedy - WebPhD wrote:
>Is anybody working on making a "View Source" option in the G2 browser? I
>think that would help speed up development dramatically. I'm beginning to
>collect and post SMIL samples at JustSMIL.com but that is a work around at
>best...

This feature is definitely on our radar.  There are a couple of interesting
problems to deal with (for instance, do you try "view source" on a SMIL
RTSP stream?  what happens if you don't *want* someone to view source?).
Make sure you let it be known at our G2 feedback page:
http://tuva.prognet.com/fb/

Rob

---
Rob Lanphier (robla@real.com)    Voice: (206)674-2322   Fax: (206)674-2699