Re: Undecodable data when reading URI at byte 0 ?

I would have suspected a UTF-8 signature at the start of the file (BOM),
or perhaps the server is applying an encoding that overwrites the actual
encoding?  Bear in mind that these things may not show up in a source
display in a browser - you need to check the original file.

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)