Re: accepting non-rdf:RDF root shouldn't require knowing to go to extended interface

Danny Ayers wrote:
> But I'm curious how the validator behaves with 'headless' RDF/XML
> served from a URI as application/rdf+xml, or for that matter with
> application/xml (with apologies for not testing myself - a case where
> asking seems likely to be quicker).

I have tried only with RDF/XML uploaded via the web form.

Do you thinkg it's likely that RDF/XML served from a URI would be treated
differently?

Daniel
--
(Plain text sometimes corrupted to HTML "courtesy" of Microsoft Exchange.) [F]