Re: Current status, potential for upgrade?

Danny Ayers wrote:
> I'd like to humbly request the validator be updated to reflect the
> current Recommendations (I believe the key part would be upgrading
> ARP/Jena to the latest version). I'll be happy to help with any code
> changes if necessary.

I'm not sure this is as simple. When upgrading IsaViz to Jena 2.1 (from
2.0-beta-1), I had to make minor changes to the source code to reflect
changes in the Jena API w.r.t typed literal handling of xml:lang.

Just replacing the current Jena JARs by newer ones might work though;
IIRC, the changes I had to make to IsaViz were just about RDF
serialization, not parsing.

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga
INRIA Futurs - Projet In Situ    tel : +33 1 69 15 34 66