Re: Web Rule Language - WRL vs SWRL

Ian,

The difference is really between SWRL and everything else, and SWRL should
be developed by a different WG, if there is a need for a rules language
sitting on top of OWL.

N3 is essentially a different syntax for F-logic and its extensions (but
N3's semantics is defined by use cases ;-). As far as I can tell, with each
new presentation that I hear N3 is moving in the direction of LP.

	--michael