Re: SPARQL: which features now, which features later for RDF Data Access?

Dan --

How many of the 14 test questions in [1] does the current SPARQL spec cover ?

I ask, because it's rather easy to do that test set in an end-user-friendly
way with rules [2].

                         Cheers,  -- Adrian

[1]  A Comparison of RDF Query Languages
              by Peter Haase, Jeen Broekstra, Andreas Eberhart, and Raphael
Volz
               http://www.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/WBS/pha/rdf-query

[2]  http://www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent