ReoPath, an XPath-like query language

From: Danny Ayers <danny666@virgilio.it>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 22:44:28 +0200
To: <www-rdf-rules@w3.org>
Cc: <ndeakin@sympatico.ca>

Neil Deakin, a Mozilla/XUL developer, has been working on something which
may be of interest here :

"ReoPath (or RPath if you prefer a generic sounding name)...is a language
for referring to RDF information using an
XPath-like syntax...Currently, it can be called from within Mozilla using an
XPCOM component, or can sort of be used as a standalone utility. I'll
provide the code and/or binary soon after I clean up some crashes and all
those memory leaks."

Although he's implementing for Mozilla, the language is applicable to any
RDF. I think this could well be very useful elsewhere. He's requesting
feedback.

Implemented so far (gives a description of the language) :
http://www.xulplanet.com/ndeakin/arts/rpath-fns.txt

Neil's blog :
http://www.xulplanet.com/cgi-bin/ndeakin/homeN.cgi?ai=132

Cheers,