Re: comment on /2001/11/13-RDF-Query-Rules/

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 01:49:23PM +0200, Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com wrote:

> Eric,
>
> In serviceGraph.png, you show the value of the property wsdl:name as
> a resource node having the same URIref as the subject. I.e. the subject
> and object appear to be the same. Did you mean for the object of
> the wsdl:name statement to be a literal?

indeed the graph was screwed up. spent yesterday and today setting up
my laptop and getting all the makefiles built that I should have built
in the first place. will address this and other issues tonight or
tomorrow. tx!

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 NE43-344, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
cell:   +1.857.222.5741

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.