RE: comment on /2001/11/13-RDF-Query-Rules/

Patrick Stickler <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com> writes:

> BTW, here's yet another RDF Query language. Open source tools
> forthcoming shortly... (see attachments for details)

> The benefits (IMO) are that it's all RDF, both query and results,
> and the same results provide both for applications wanting
> statements as well as those wanting bindings.

Nice - this sort of RDF query by example is quite close to the
strawman RDF-query-in-RDF syntax that we've been discussing here in
Southampton (I'll try and post a summary in the next few days).

How do you deal with queries that return several sets of bindings?

--
Nick Gibbins                                            nmg@ecs.soton.ac.uk
IAM (Intelligence, Agents, Multimedia)             tel: +44 (0) 23 80598347