Re: RDF query testcase requirements: IRC chat?

On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 12:24  AM, Jos De_Roo wrote:

> Right, I think we could agree and improve as we go on
> and it would be great to have the testcases already in
> such form as we could then test also running test code.
> For the moment we get some errors (using Jena-2p1) for your
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-rules/2003Mar/att-0003/
> query-results-manifest-draft.rdf

thanks for checking the file with ARP (my parser is too lenient still :)

I forgot that default namespace does not apply to attributes and to
repeat <t:inputDocument> instead to nest it - fixed that now (see
attachment).

> SEVERE 2003-03-04 00:13:13 CET
> http://jena.hpl.hp.com/arp/not/a/real/uri/[230:28]: {E201} Syntax err
> or when processing attribute rdf:nodeID.
> Cannot have attribute rdf:nodeID in this context.
> SEVERE 2003-03-04 00:13:13 CET
> http://jena.hpl.hp.com/arp/not/a/real/uri/[235:4]: {E201} Unusual Syn
> tax error when processing general start element tag.
> Encountered general start element tag Was expecting one of:
>     XML ELEMENT CONTENT

it looks like an ARP parser bug to me - if I use rdf/rdfs namespaces
inside rdf:parseType="Literal" well-formed XML it tries to parse it as
RDF anyway. Is it meant to be like that? I do not think so.... In
addition not sure the domain of rdf:value can be a literal anymore
accordingly to latest RDF Vocabulary spec.

anyway, the example manifest now it looks like:

xmlns:t="http://www.w3.org/2003/03/rdf-query-tests/testSchema#" >

<!-- input, query and output documents are external into files -->
<t:test t:num="3">
    <t:name>test3</t:name>
    <t:description>two rss files</t:description>
    <t:status>true</t:status>
    <t:inputDocument>
       <t:RDF-XML-Document rdf:about="file:rdf/jobs-rss.rdf" />
    </t:inputDocument>
    <t:inputDocument>
       <t:RDF-XML-Document rdf:about="file:rdf/jobs.rss" />
    </t:inputDocument>
    <t:queryDocument>
       <t:NT-Document rdf:about="file:queries/nt/q3.sq.nt" />
    </t:queryDocument>
    <t:outputDocument>
       <t:RDF-XML-Document rdf:about="file:rdf/rs/q3.rdf"
t:numberRows="5" />
    </t:outputDocument>
</t:test>

</rdf:RDF>

the new version  of the extended example is attached

Alberto