RE: How to add the constraining facets of XML schema.

More like this, I think:

<owl:DatatypeProperty rdf:ID="myproperty">
  <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="#MyClass"/>
  <rdfs:range rdf:parseType="Resource">
    <xsd:maxInclusive rdf:datatype="&xsd;integer">10</xsd:maxInclusive>
    <xsd:minInclusive rdf:datatype="&xsd;integer">1</xsd:minInclusive>
    <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="&xsd;integer" />
  </rdfs:range>
 </owl:DatatypeProperty>

Keep in mind this is by no means a wide-spread idiom. Most systems will not
pay any attention to the facets.

Best,

-Geoff