Re: Inferring Class Membership w/o OWL Full?

For those who didn't follow the debates on the webont mailing list, I
should perhaps draw your attention to the sad history of Pat's morbid
obsession with DLs. I had hoped that having recognised the problem [1]
(the first and hardest step) he would by now be well on the road to
recovery. Sadly, it would appear that this is not the case. In fact
this is not Pat's first relapse [2], so perhaps we shouldn't be
surprised.

Ian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Sep/0411.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Dec/0092.html