Re: transition www-rdf-logic to public-owl-dev?

I personally find the overlaps between the lists difficult.
I would prefer semantic-web@w3.org for everything that is not directly
WG related, i.e. a single IG list.
Alternatively an upgrade to the mail-server so that cross-posts get sent
to everyone in all named lists once; and to initiate a culture of
cross-posting, (something that I tend to avoid, with the risk that some
people subscribed to rdf-logic miss posts that I would like them to see,
but which seemed more appropriate to rdf-interest, and vice-versa)

I guess a list to talk specifically about OWL, and a list specifically
to talk about the new DAWG QL might make sense. The current divide
between rdf-interest and rdf-logic doesn't make sense to me for much of
the foundational work, which requires discussion from both communities,
but I can see that there are many people in rdf-interest who might find
some of the discussion in rdf-logic off-putting and conversely.

Jeremy