re: rdf inclusion

Given the intentional limitations of DAML+OIL with regard to logical
expresiveness, the relevant portion of the Cyc deductive inference engine
is what we call Subsumption Based Heuristic Layer (SBHL).  The internal
representation is a graph of the subsumption relationships in the DAML
class, instance and property objects, enabling deduction to proceed in the
same manner as I understand description logic implementations.

Cyc's explanation of the inference chain for a typical DAML inference
might be:

Q: Does a dog have fur?