RE: properties as nodes etc.

At 08:45 PM 6/22/02 +0200, Danny Ayers wrote:
>So in principle at least then, it may be possible to make statements about
>the arc instance, if this were identified by means of the attached nodes -
>an odd sort of {URIa & URIb} identifier. Hmm - but what happens if there are
>two arcs of the same type between node a and b (which I *think* would be
>legal). bArcs anyone?

*If* multiple arcs with the same (s p o) are allowed in the graph syntax,
they would have exactly the same semantic consequences as a single such
arc.  I can't recall which way the RDFcore WG has decided on the syntactic
legality of this.  The original M&S talks of sets of statements, so can be
read as disallowing multiple instances.  But my main point is that it
doesn't really make any difference and applications shouldn't be sensitive
to multiple instances.

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>