RE: Classes and predicates as first class objects

> > Hmm.  It appears to me that CycL does *not* treat
> predicates as first-class
> > objects,  In particular, the syntax for CycL at
> > http://www.cyc.com/cycl.html appears to disallow quantification over
> > predicates.

If part of the issue is the "Quantification",  It is implicit that the
axiom Steve mentioned ?PRED and ?GEN-PRED
are Universally quantified.  Existential quantification is further allowed
as well over predicates:

(forAll ?Event
   (implies
      (and
	  (isa ?Event HumanActivity)
	  (actors ?Event ?Someone)
	  (objectActedOn ?Event ?Something))
      (thereExists ?ActionPredicate
         (and
            (isa ?ActionPredicate ActionPredicate)
            (?ActionPredicate ?Someone ?Something)))))

Can be done as well (correct?)