Re: Inconsistency in KIF's list specification

Ken Baclawski wrote:

> The UBOT project has found an inconsistency in the axioms for lists
> in the Knowledge Interchange Format (KIF). The inconsistency was
> discovered by Richard Waldinger, who used the Specware tool with the
> SNARK automatic theorem prover.  More specifically, the axiom that
> defines the 'first' function has a quantifier error, and
> unintentionally implies that all elements are equal.
>
> For more information about this inconsistency as well as
> inconsistencies in DAML+OIL see: <http://vis.home.mindspring.com>.

Fascinating. One minute I'm catching up on the morning's
email, and suddenly I realize I've spent an (unscheduled!)
hour poring over that stuff. Oops!

One thing I kept looking for, without finding it,
was source code. Can I get my hands on SNARK etc.?
  http://www.ai.sri.com/~stickel/snark.html

Are any of these tools Open Source?