RE: RDF core: abstract syntax and semantics - an attempt

Hey - good work. There are at least two other attempts to do the same that
have been by this list, but neither promoted the reification (or is it
quoting) as a hook - some more non-normative but informative words would be
appreciated.

---
Danny Ayers
http://www.isacat.net