Re: I have a trouble with The RDF Model

At 09:44 AM 11/27/00 -0600, pat hayes wrote:
>The domain of a model theory, more or less by definition of the term
>"model theory", is the expressions of the language (or perhaps more
>exactly, the parsings of those expressions according to the syntactic
>rules of the language.)

I'm not sure I'd know a model theory if it leapt up and bit me, but that's
a useful start for me.  What would you say is the "range" of a model theory?

>So I repeat: are you saying that the 'at' assertions are part of RDF, or not?

I'd say not, but that it is possible to _model_ the 'at' assertions in RDF.

#g

Graham Klyne                       Content Technologies Ltd.
<Graham.Klyne@mimesweeper.com>