Re: A Model Theoretic Semantics for DAML-ONT (now, an Axiomatic Semantics)

Yep, though I don't believe we ever called out explicitly that these were
disjoint (except in the diagrams). Partly because we backed off from
inventing relations like disjointWithClass or similar, which would have
made it easier to be explicit about such things.

We could probably concoct some example that sounded plausible, but IMHO
it wouldn't be worth the confusion-overhead: allowing a property to be
a class with members could encourage some really confusing schema
writing...

Dan

(also very happy to see some of our unarticulated assumptions
being nailed down :)