Re: Question from the RDF-in-XHTML task force on the HTML Role Attribute

Sorry, Pete, that's my fault: a bad example due to a last-minute
attempt at simplifying the problem.

Here's a better example that's more related to one of our issues in
serializing FOAF documents:

Ben Adida

which would yield a triple:

_:div0 xhtml2:role foaf:Person .