Re: Would an Atom-RDF mapping be useful?

Not being an implementor (much), I'll leave the detailed discussion of
the cost/benefit tradeoffs of RDF in this application to those most
directly concerned.  However, I have to comment that, with all due
deference to the author of [1], the notion that anyone needs to learn
graph theory to grok RDF belongs to humor in the grand manner.  This
herring is so red it's positively subversive.

--Frank