Re: question about RDF/XML reification

This seems like a reasonable approach. I am not sure if you need to use
formal reification to do it though - describing a statement, and
statements about it, by means of a blank node, may also make sense. I
could make up an example when I have some more time if you would like (or
you could look at EARL stuff for a while and see if it seems as obvious to
you as it does to me what I mean :-).

There are various bits of discussion in the archive about "named graphs"
which are along similar lines - you name a collection of statements, and
then you can add other statements about the collection without
(necessarily) having to conflate them. This way you can seperate out what
the original statement was from what you have said about it...

Cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile - Vice Presidente - Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org