Re: (Fwd) Re: new Semantic Web Interest Group (SWIG) home list, se

On Mail.app on OSX you can filter using any of the other headers that
comes with a mail.
(if the headers are not in the predefined list you can add new ones).
This is how I filter the lists myself and it works very well.
It seems so obvious, I would be surprised if other mail readers did not
offer similar functionality.

Henry