RE: Making RDF/XML more legible for non-RDF/XML people

If this helps anybody ...

The script I use to generate the SKOS Core Vocab Spec:

http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/ajm/skoscorespecgen.py

The HTML template for the spec:

http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/corespec.tmpl

The script uses HTMLTMPL [1] and RDFLib [2].

Al.

P.S. Any comments and suggestions on the spec are most welcome, esp. re.
making it easy to use.

[1] http://htmltmpl.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://rdflib.net/latest/

---