Re: [announcement] SIMILE Longwell 1.0 Released

Arjohn Kampman wrote:
> So is this purely Jena-based? I noticed that the source also contains
> model classes for Kowari, Sesame and 3-store.
>
> Also, in the SIMILE Scalability Report [1] it is mentioned that
>    "...Sesame and 3store are the most worthwhile for exploring as
>     remotely accessible stores for even larger datasets."
>
> Was this actually done? If so, I would be very interested in your
> observations/conclusions as input for the Sesame project[2].

We are shipping Longwell with all data bundles using Jena-based
configuration by default.  With some configuration tweaking and
do-it-yourself store setup, you can switch the data source to something
else (Joseki, Kowari, 3store, Sesame).

We have not yet gotten to experimenting with 'even larger' datasets, no,
but it is still on our radar.

--
Ryan Lee                 ryanlee@w3.org
W3C Research Engineer    +1.617.253.5327