Re: Smart Literal proposal

Chaals,

Yes, I agree that's another approach.  See also [1], which has some
examples of something like this.  I don't yet have a clear idea about
whether I prefer this to interpretation properties for capturing things
like units of measure.

#g
--

[1]  Horrocks, I. and J. Pan, "Web Ontology Reasoning with Datatype
Groups",