RE: Web services returning RDF?

Ha ha.

Well, I wasn't asking you to violate the principle of URI opacity,
insofar as what those URIs identify, I was advising you regarding
the parameters to be provided to a web service portal interface,
which are simply expressed as a URI.

I.e. I was advising how to construct, not destruct and analyze,
a URI.

So, nyah nyah nyah....   ;-)

Patrick