with WSDL Re: Web services returning RDF?

The SKOS Web Service (demo at http://thes.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/demos/get and links
to source etc) doesn't seem to actuallly return RDF, but it is runnng over an
RDF system so presumably this is a matter of tweaking the source a bit.

Dave beckett would know more about this...

cheers

Chaals