4 whitepapers on Semantic Web, URI, RDF and OWL available in Danish (fwd)

This is great. I strongly agree with Henrik that having information in your
native language is important.

There is a page on the ESW Wiki aout Multilingual stuff - the diea was to
collect pointers to stuff in languages other than english.
http://esw.w3.org/topic/MultiLingual

Naturally it actually only has a fraction of what is available, but it might
be a good place to note stuff anyway.

It would be nice if people who use FOAF catalogued documents they wrote with
language information. (He says, and wonders when he will get time to do this
himself... :-)

cheers

Chaals

Charles McCathieNevile             http://www.w3.org/People/Charles
tel: +61 409 134 136                 fax(france): +33 4 92 38 78 22
Post:    21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia    or