AW: rdf:domain & rdf:range

If you want to express the disjunctive way, you have to use OWL.

with owl:unionOf
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-owl-guide-20040210/#ComplexClasses
http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-test/byFunction#function-unionOf

<owl:Class rdf:ID="Fruit">
  <owl:unionOf rdf:parseType="Collection">
    <owl:Class rdf:about="#SweetFruit" />
    <owl:Class rdf:about="#NonSweetFruit" />
  </owl:unionOf>
</owl:Class>

and then use this as domain or range value.

cheers
Leo