Re: Incompatibilities in RDQL implementations

Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> Imy hope is that implementations are relaxed about what they accept.
>
> My current test suite covers old and new syntactic forms for backwards
> compatibility:
> http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2003/07/query/rdql-tests-jena-2.1a.zip
>
> Check http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2003/07/query/ as later versions appear.

The distinction in QNames is a nice feature - so good that it's worth
stealing (or reimplmenting) into iTQL.

Kowari's implementation of RDQL passes the set of tests distributed with
Jena 2.1 which was confusingly called "rdql-tests-jena-2.0.zip".  I'm
not sure what the differences are between that and the one linked.