Re: RDF for 12 year olds was Re: A discussion: Is semantic web an old fashioned idea? Is it bubble, unworthy or an interesting research area - Post your comments

Adam Souzis wrote:

>>> and a wiki-like text format for RDF also geared to novices:
>>> http://rx4rdf.liminalzone.org/RxML
>>>
>>> However, since you don't "waste your time" investigating non-W3C
>>> compliant representations, you should ignore this message.
>>

>> I'd be happier wasting my time with it if you provided a one-click
>> conversion => RDF/XML ;-)
>>
> good point -- so here's a page that does that:
> http://rx4rdf.liminalzone.org/RxMLSandbox

Excellent!!

> Also I added a link for RDF/XML output on the metadata view page and a
> RDF/XML output option on the search bar.
> Now if I could just figure out which Python N3 parser and serializer
> was the best to use, I'd add N3 support as well.

Rather than n3, with it's non-RDF spec extensions, how about Turtle
(which is for the most part a subset of N3) :

http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/discovery/2004/01/turtle/

Mr. Beckett (cc'ed) may be able to help.

Cheers,
Danny.

--

Raw