Re: Does anyone know where can I find a vCard.xsd?

Teresa Pereira wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know where can I find a vCard XML Schema?
> I mean a vCard.xsd?
> I need to build a schema to validate an RDF/XML document.
>
> Does anyone can give a help, please!!
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards
> Teresa
>

> ---------------------------------------
> Teresa Susana Mendes Pereira Bernardino
> Escola de Engenharia
> Universidade do Minho
> Campus de Azurém
> 4800-058 Guimarães
> Portugal
> e-mail: tpereira@dsi.uminho.pt

Quite a while ago we developed a vCard XML Schema for some experiments
we were doing with DC, XML, and RDF.  You can find the schema at:

http://dli.grainger.uiuc.edu/publications/MetadataCaseStudy/dc_schemas/vcard.xsd

Refer to
http://dli.grainger.uiuc.edu/publications/MetadataCaseStudy/dc_schemas/
and the parent directories for some context on what we were doing at
the time.

Feel free to use this however you like; all the usual disclaimers
apply :-)