RE: Publish articles; Which XML should we use?

Maybe RSS 1.0 would be suitable with some other RDF vocab terms to do
the links and picures.
http://www.schemaweb.info/schema/SchemaDetails.aspx?id=12
http://esw.w3.org/topic/ImageDescriptionRdfExamples

... that is if you want to play RDF rather than XML