Re: Named graphs

It will take some time to reply to this one ....

It is intentional that you can include a bnode in multiple graphs in the
same graphset and it is intended that that has file scope. However that is
not fully thought through yet. It might turn out to be wrong as we proceed
with the next stage of the work.

Jeremy