Re: Time-sensitive resources using RDF?

Dear Lisa,

Many thanks for your response.

I would be very grateful if you can show me an example of your RDF
code.  Can also possible please provide me some links to the papers (or
applications)  about your work?  Thanks.

Best regard

Wei Xing

Lisa Seeman wrote:

> Hi Danny,
>
> I have been looking into representing time-sensitive resources using
> RDF , but for a very different application - multi media resources.
> What we have been doing is regarding a element in a resource that
> changing over time as being part of our description of the possible
> states of the resource, where time is a contrition that affects
> state,  and state in turn effects or acts as a condition type property
> to every other value/ property of the element
>

> I have no idea if this is at all helpful, but it may be interesting
> metaphor for what you are doing
>
> Keep well
> Lisa Seeman

Wei Xing, M.Sc.
Research Associate                    Tel: 00357-22892663
Dept. of Computer Science             Fax: 00357-22892701
University of Cyprus                  email: xing@ucy.ac.cy
PO Box 20537
CY1678, Nicosia, CYPRUS