Re: I guess it's a stupid questions.

Well I am a little "late" here, but we have a RDF context server api
defined and we do these things all the time in the EPOS project

http://www3.dfki.uni-kl.de/epos

paper is "/Towards Goal Elicitation by User Observation/"
http://www.dfki.uni-kl.de/~schwarz/publikationen/index.html
http://serv-4100.dfki.uni-kl.de:8000/%7Edocbase/dokana/WWW/D00000678.pdf

we describe the context with an ontology (will be published 2006) and we
link the context to notes, emails, etc.

A small version of "context" is the usermind in www.gnowsis.org

In the next gnowsis release (march, april 2006) we will publish the api.

to sum it up:

+ Context comes from looking what the user is doing
+ context is documents, topics, SKOS (we use skos to describe the
concepts linked to context)
+ time context - everything related in a timeline is related
+ more to come.....

if you have deeper questions on context, mailto Sven Schwarz or me.

cheers
Leo

Es begab sich aber zu der Zeit 19.11.2004 01:36,  da Dirk-Willem van