Re: explain semantic web to your gran

Heidi --

You may be interested in the Internet Business Logic system for your purposes.

It tries to be non-techie, by supporting folks who write rules in English,
and then run them over tables of data.

The author- and user interface is a browser, and non-commercial use is free.

the system is online, with tutorials, and a number of examples that you can
view, run and change, at www.reengineeringllc.com.

Of course, you can also write and run your own examples.

HTH,  -- Adrian

                                            INTERNET BUSINESS LOGIC

                                              www.reengineeringllc.com

Dr. Adrian Walker