RE: InverseFunctional properties are the new URI?

Reducing by orders of magnitude the number of URIs needed to identify
objects is a good thing. But it intensifies the problem of establishing
global agreement on the references of the URIs of classes and properties.
How is this done? or can it be done at all? Is it any easier to come to a
global agreement on the extension of a class than on the identity of
an object?

John Black