From: Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com [mailto:Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 2:32 AM
To: james.lynn@hp.com; garret@globalmentor.com; danbri@w3.org
Cc: Art.Barstow@nokia.com; www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Subject: RE: Enumeration in RDF?

Sorry, but I'm not quite following what your trying to say here.

> >  RDF has no official means of keeping track
> of source and/or authority
>
> Comments?

Meaning, even though RDF provides a vocabulary for reification,
and some guidelines thereof, there are no explicit properties
for specifying *specifically* the source or authority of an
assertion, nor any treatment of such in the MT.

Any solution for tracking source/authority of assertions will
be proprietary -- even if it constitutes a widely supported
idiom.

Patrick

--
Patrick Stickler