Re: relationship of rdfs:Literal to rdfs:Resource

Nothing wrong with the use of rdf:value in this example;  rdf:value just
doesn't tell you anything in particular.  The example might just as well be:

<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://www.ninebynine.org/2003/09/number#_10">
    <eg:IsDivisibleBy>2</eg:IsDivisibleBy>
    <eg:foobar
rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema/#integer">10</eg:foobar>
</rdf:Description>

There isn't anything in RDF that provides the same built-in semantics as
owl:sameAs.  That's why there *is* owl:sameAs (and an OWL for it to go in).

--Frank