Von: Martin May [mailto:maym@foobar.lu]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2003 13:27
An: Damian Steer
Cc: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Attaching (embedding?) RDF

You're right, that's a very viable option that I forgot to mention. I've looked
into this a bit, and indeed HFS (and HFS+) support metadata, although I am not
sure whether it can be arbitrary.

NTFS must support it somehow, since that's what Microsoft will build WinFS on
(a metadata-enable file store).

I think that using a technique like this would have the great benefit of being
completely transparent, which is always nice. However, what happens when the
file is moved outside of the filesystem (i.e. via FTP)?

Regards,

Martin