Re: last word on RDF serialization and QNames?

Jonathan,

Jonathan Borden wrote:
> It depends on what you desire for "re-serialization".

As the computer science-y guy I sometimes am, I desire and demand no
less than round-tripping...

> yeah it doesn't necessarily matter what the original namespace+localname
> *is*, does it? if so, you are currently SOL.

I guess that sums it up. My current implementation keeps the original
namespace and local names around in the resource classes in case they
are needed later, but that's starting to become annoying and goes beyond
RDF. I suppose syntactic round-tripping goes beyond RDF as well.

>> Is there anything authoritative on this?
>>
> You heard it here.

Thanks! :)

Garret