Re: ANNOUNCE - SchemaWeb

Victor Lindesay wrote:

> VicSoft (makers of Buddy Browser FOAFware) announce the launch of
> SchemaWeb, an on-line directory of RDF schemas expressed using the RDFS,
> OWL and DAML+OIL schema vocabularies.

Outstanding work!  It will also serve as a model for other sites for a
long time to come.

A project I was recently involved with wanted to establish a repository
- nothing to do with RDF, and thought that it should somehow involve
"Web Services" and possibly UDDI.   About a month ago, I strongly
recommended they put up something practically identical to SchemaWeb,
with both REST and SOAP access. So I was especially gratified to see
your site - except that SchemaWeb is better looking and more useful than
what I had pictured!

Cheers,

Tom P