Re: Addressing in the SW!

Jan,

Thank you for the information. I understand your point, but I think
http://www.example.org/persons/Joe/Name has two problems from my point
of view:

1. If I know well the standard we have to address Joe like
http://www.example.org/persons#Joe and not
http://www.example.org/persons/Joe I have already tried this with Jena2,
and a nice NullpointerException was the result... :-(
There are some examples with / at http://purl.org/dc/element/1.1 and
also fails with Jena2. In this case is DC W3C standard?

2. There is no information about the namespace of the name. Imagine if
Joe has two name properties: one from http://nick.org/person and the
other from http://seriouspeople.com/person namespace. How can we select
the one we want?

Solution:
a) There is no way to address this simple question in one uri.
b) It can be used within a namespace in non-standard way.

What do you think?

Peter