Re: Joseki, an RDF server. v1.0

Eric Jain wrote:

> > You can add a query languages yourself - all query processors are plugins.
> > The website has an explaination of how to do this.
>
> I'd rather not invent any new query languages, but I might have a look at
> reducing the number of database calls, at least for my application (not sure
> a generic solution is possible, you'd probably already have implemented it
> :-).

On another project we did devise a query processor based on the notion of "query
by example" which supports this graph-closure-through-bnode [1]. It is small,
fairly efficient and works on top of Jena - so could probably be integrated into
Joseki fairly easily.

Dave

[1] http://www.hpl.hp.com/semweb/publications.htm#RDF-QBE