Re: Domain/Range Woes

Peter,

Can you elaborate on the last option -- "Use a more expressive logic such as
OWL that allows disjunction (in its DL form) or allows you to attach range
restrictions to classes rather than to predicates."  I don't see any
reference in the OWL Guide to disjunction.  Or did you mean "disjoint"
although I can't see how that would help.

How would I achieve this?  Create some kind of class extension and assign it
as the domain of the predicate?

--- Stephen